Sochi Casino and Resort - the biggest Russian Casino
- Provide an integrating environment for incident investigation and management.
- Bring all systems used at the facility into a single, integrated, synchronized context.
- Increase the object management efficiency through an events aggregation and correlation, timely personnel notification, automation of handling emerging situations.
- Provide united analytic tools.
We have developed a software product that integrates all building security systems, which allows managing them from one unified, intuitive user interface.
The ability to configure automatic incident detection based on rules and types of events allows identifying most of the incidents without direct operator involvement.
All security systems are aggregated into a single user interface that provides an operator with invaluable support during the incident handling phase.
The registration of all events and data from systems in a single solution reduces the possibility of abuse and negligence to a minimum level.
In addition to that, implementing automated and adaptive procedures (assigning responsible security guards, informing executives, etc.), our software provides coordination of actions and ensures that everyone in the operational chain knows what is happening, where it is going and how to react.
Our system enhances management efficiency, situational awareness for operators and decision makers.
The load and requirements for operators and decision-makers are reduced. The use of standard protocols for handling incidents can reduce the probability of error to a minimum.The solution could be integrated with:
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Access control
- Video surveillance
- Face recognition
- Game management
- Fire alarm
- Security/intrusion alarm
- IT infrastructure monitoring
- Power supply subsystem monitoring
- Evacuation control
- Telephony and instant messaging systems
The solution consists of: client apps, server infrastructure and integrated systems.
Centralized onsite monitoring and management of all security systems.
Optimize the number of system operators and increase the efficiency of their work and the system.
Unification of the monitoring and management interface for all systems, operators are trained to work in 1 system, instead of training with all systems used at the facility.
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 System Analytic
- 1 Software Architect
- 1 QA engineer
- 5 C# developers
- 1 UI/UX designer