Cortex Healthcare Software Pte. Ltd.
Enabling Access to Healthcare with Telemedicine SaaS for LATAM, MEA. Visit customer website to know the up-to-date project state.
To develop a platform for doctors and patients to connect effectively:
- Various ways to connect-audio, video or chat
- Emergency call option
- Private and secure
- Time efficient
White-label technology for healthcare providers to deploy telemedicine as a service, creating online ecosystems to connect practitioners, patients, pharmacies, laboratories and payment gateways.
- Consumer mobile and web applications to find medical practitioners, schedule appointments, pay for appointments and to consult with practitioners online or in person.
- Practitioner mobile and web applications to consult with patients, have access to patient Electronic Medical Records, being able to record diagnoses and prescribe therapies and medication.
- Online web applications for pharmacies to receive prescriptions from practitioners for dispensing to patients.
- Integration with payment processing providers to allow patients to present payment for services using debit cards, credit cards and mobile money wallets.
- Integrations with medical artificial intelligence for triage and diagnosis. Integrations with machine natural language processing for transcriptions.
- Rapid deployment of international locale support and language capability.
Real-time communications integration
Desktop and mobile apps
Integrated payment gateways
Secured Patient Information
Centralized maintenance for all the independent customer instances
The Idea (3Q 2019)
- Our product managers met with the future partner to get a clear idea of what they wanted to achieve.
- After consulting with the medical industry professionals we decided that we could go ahead.
Step 1. Proof of Concept (4Q 2019)
- The technology stack was selected and a timeframe was worked out.
- We developed the brand identity in close collaboration with the client.
- Programming professionals selected for the project.
- Work commenced and within the scope of 3 months, a working prototype of the platform was built.
Step 2. MVP (4Q 2019-1Q 2020)
- Secure Sign In completed.
- Emergency call option added.
- Push notifications for both doctors and patients.
- Video calls for all the platforms were added.
- Doctor’s and Patient’s schedules developed.
- Prescription flow (not complete).
- Pharmaceutical services (not complete).
- Genetic Data and Medical Records (not complete).
- Natural Language Processing Integration (not complete).
We’ve designed a cross-platform solution with a user-friendly interface for patients, medical professionals, and pharmacies. It enables them to connect over secure channels at any time.
Java (J2EE), Nginx, SWIFT
- 2 mobile developers
- 1 backend developer
- 1 QA engineer
- 1 frontend developer
- 1 software architect
- 2 project managers
- 1 product manager
Similar cases studies
The platform is a horizontal integration environment for medicine, industry and science to perform end-to-end cross-functional processes in a local, cloud and hybrid environment, providing tools for automating laboratory and medical tasks, along with commercial and scientific interaction in the industry.